What do you see when looking at this drawing?
Here is what I see:
- Beginning writing skills as the child began to draw the lines for her rain. I watched her fine motor skills as she was drawing using her pincer grasp.
- She drew herself and her friend. I can see her making friends, creating connections and strong bonds with a trusting students.
- She prefers to hangout with this one individual and cares for her as she writes her name in the bubble, protecting her from the downpour. Here she is developed in social emotional skills.
- She knows how to write her letters although not in the correct order.
- She is understanding human anatomy showing a clear head, body, arms, feet, hair, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- She is ready for Kindergarten this upcoming school year.
Here is what I see:
- Beginning writing skills as the child began to draw the lines for her rain. I watched her fine motor skills as she was drawing using her pincer grasp.
- She drew herself and her friend. I can see her making friends, creating connections and strong bonds with a trusting students.
- She prefers to hangout with this one individual and cares for her as she writes her name in the bubble, protecting her from the downpour. Here she is developed in social emotional skills.
- She knows how to write her letters although not in the correct order.
- She is understanding human anatomy showing a clear head, body, arms, feet, hair, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- She is ready for Kindergarten this upcoming school year.
Comments
Post a Comment