Relationship are important to me mainly because of my daughter. My
husband and I chose to move from New York, where most of my family resides, to California
where our family consist of the people you see below. Relationships are
important to me because of the impact they have in my life and will have on my
daughter.

I have a relationship with my husband, my daughter, and my two brothers (My brother and brother in law). Above all I have a deeper relationship with my daughter, a bond above all. Each of these relationships connect to the other. My relationship with my husband has allowed us to be the parents of this beautiful girl and raise her through a respected co-parenting relationship. Her uncles are her immediate family. They are the people she sees on special events, weekly get together, and they hold her best interest at heart.
The challenges that most families face is the positive and negative effects that maintaining a healthy marriage has on a family. As an individual, the importance of having a self-love / personal relationship (the way I treat myself and love myself) that in turn effects how I receive love in return from my partner. This also effect the energy that I put out and my daughter can feel and feed off this energy. The ups and downs of a parent’s relationship does affect the children in the family. Being that my daughter is 1 years old, she fears strangers. So not having her uncles around her, often it may take some time for her to recognize who they are after a long period of separation (ie; in between holidays).
Special Characteristics: Respect, Understanding, Acceptance of individual perspective and thoughts, Love, Care, Devotion, Dual Effort, Respect (Did I mention that?), Time together having “Fun” such as family time, outings, dinners, Laughter is key to building a great loving and happy relationship (finding more ways to laugh and have fun together). In my field I provide a fresh perspective for preschool sites. I feel being a mother has truly aided me in providing guidance for parent partnership, curriculum planning and reviewing, organization tips, and overall how to understand a child’s perspective and behavior. I feel my relationship with my daughter and younger brother has given me a more nurturing outlook in my career. My relationship with my husband has allowed me to see the give and take in any relationship. It has provided me the acceptance and full understanding of different personalities, preferences, and perspectives of another person.


I enjoyed read your post your value for family amazes me. A lot of families do not have a support system you have you are blessed. Continue to lean into that support your husband sounds amazing.
ReplyDelete