Let me start my Childhood Web with my older sister Rebecca and my younger brother Joseph. I was the middle child and was always the child that looked at what my sister was doing that I shouldn't do. I was also the one that had to be there for my brother. These two shaped my childhood because they were part of me. When I needed help in school or I got in trouble my teachers would walk me over to my sisters classroom to have a "chat." I in turn helped my brother with his school work and became his personal tutor. He was a big influence in me becoming a teacher.
Let me start my Childhood Web with my older sister Rebecca and my younger brother Joseph. I was the middle child and was always the child that looked at what my sister was doing that I shouldn't do. I was also the one that had to be there for my brother. These two shaped my childhood because they were part of me. When I needed help in school or I got in trouble my teachers would walk me over to my sisters classroom to have a "chat." I in turn helped my brother with his school work and became his personal tutor. He was a big influence in me becoming a teacher.



Hi Elsie,
ReplyDeleteI can till the key of your succeed is family, with their love and care you rich your goals. Is a bless to have a support from the love one's.
Hi Elsie,
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and great family. I see that you had a strong family web support system. I believe that when we have the support of our family our goals and dreams become a bit easier to attain. I glad to hear that everyone in your family supported your decision in becoming a teacher.